Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to PaigeAlaine!

Hi! This is my first blog so please bear with me as I find my way!

I have been quilting for almost 15 years on my Bernina Virtuosa 150 then I was implusive about two years and bought a Gammill Classic Plus. Since I loved to draw and doodle transitioning from my Bernina to the longarm was amazingly easy. After some practicing I opened up my longarm quilting business PaigeAlaine Quilting & Designs in August of 2007 and have quilted over a hundred quilts to date.

I do have a full time non-quilting job but my hopes are to make quilting and designing a full-time job someday SOON!

My goal is to post current projects, client quilts, favorite notions, books and tips with the hopes to discuss ideas and issues and to meet new quilters with similar likes! So be sure to check back soon and leave a comment if you like!

PaigeAlaine



Here are some pictures of my personal quilts.



7 comments:

  1. Hi, Paige! I am so glad to see you here blogging! Welcome to the addiction!- Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used PaigeAlaine many times over the last year year and LOVED the results. Her custom designs are absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun blog. Over 100 quilts already!? I am impressed!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige,
    How exciting! Congrats on the new Blog! I'll keep coming back to check in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige - Congratulations on doing a blog. You and I met at a Laura Wasiloski class last year and I enjoyed your work then. I will put you on my Reader list and watch your blog.

    Your quilt looks wonderful - I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Paige! I love your blog. I'll be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Paige, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to your blog posts.

    If you put a check mark in front of "Show my email" in edit your profile, we can email you directly back.

    ReplyDelete