Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project a month challenge -February

When I first started collecting fabric I had purchased a ton of Baby Talk by Sandy Gervais for Moda so last year at a quilt retreat in Spring Green, WI - I decided to sew up a bunch of baby quilt tops to use up the 'vintage stash'! Monday, a friend of mine requested a baby quilt for her daughter-in-law so I took my favorite which was a strip quilt using most of the colors in the line.

I had fun quilting it with loops and flowers and due to the short timeframe I machine sewed the binding on. I still love this fabric!




Baby and Chance crack me up they were watching the snowflakes hit the window this morning, I opened up the slider and once the cold wind hit their little noses they took off down the hall!



No comments:

Post a Comment