Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Purse!

Happy day, finally finished a project for myself...it's been way too long. I pulled all my favorite fabrics and started cutting strips from each. The pattern is called "The Annabelle" by Renay Martin of Purse Strings. I love the scrappy look though the handles are a bit brighter than the other fabrics I may do a little tea-dyeing to match better but hey...that's scrappy right!

I also want to add these cute little green cat beads to the ends of the closure straps but as I was getting ready to put them on I noticed the first one is missing an ear -bummer! I have a few others but not quite the colors to match the purse...hmmmm...maybe once the green ones are on the purse the little missing blue ear won't be too noticable.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! Those cat beads are so cute! Don't worry about the missing ear. It can be your stray cat bead. And if they are glass, they will all lose parts over time anyway.

    ReplyDelete