Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baby Gifts!

I just love quilting baby quilts and stuff. This bib, blankie and bootie set is for Jen's new baby on the way she is due by the end of February!

This is a sneak peak to a quilt for Holly's little boy Ivan born in December. I will post the entire quilt next weekend! I love the crazy fabric combination's, colors and the hippo in the center which is one of my favorite Zoology fabric by Michael Miller.

Here is another fun block but you will have to wait for the rest!

Well, off to quilting and enjoying a beautiful bright and crisp day in Chicago!

2 comments:

  1. Great Post.....I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! those baby gifts are fabulous! you do nice work! thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!

    ~k from girlville

    ReplyDelete